- Internet connection.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP*, Vista*, 7, 8, 10, and 11, Wine on Linux.
* SharkScope function is unsupported
- On Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, and 11, you must run both SharkyScanner and poker client with administrator privileges.
- Prior to the scan start, have to:
- disable any automatic registration software;
- disable any AHK-scripts that automatically close client windows.
- Prior to the scan start, ensure that tournament list contains the following columns:
- The columns must be wide enough so there would be no text clipping.
- The “Buy-In” column must be to the left of the “Enrolled” column.
- If you use SharkyScanner HUD, do not detach table chat until HUD is displayed.