Main window of the application.
1 – Start and Stop buttons to begin and end scanning respectively.
2 – list of players in a selected tournament (displayed only when scanning with automatic tournament browsing disabled, context menu is available on right-click).
3 – stats table for a player, selected in the list 2 (displayed only when scanning with automatic tournament browsing disabled, context menu is available on right-click).
4 – rest of SharkScope searches (shows information about SharkScope subscription by click).
5 – icon for a detected poker client (on click, opens client options window or suggests switching to another client if several launched).
6 – tools:
– runs Configuration Wizard;
– SharkScope filter selection;
– copies stats of a player selected in the list 2, formatted as specified in Copied stats format field at the Displayed stats page of the options window;
– shows profit graph for a player, selected in the list 2;
– shows help menu.
7 – Search button: opens the window for manual player search using SharkScope service.
8 – Options button: opens the options window.
9 – current mode of operation (opens search criteria settings on click).
10 – automation control tools:
– enables/disables automatic tournament list browsing;
– enables/disables automatic tournament registration.
11 – information about played tables number and information about session when scanning (shows session menu on click).
12 – tool for increasing and decreasing simultaneously played tables number.
13 – shows notification options.